Sunday, December 30, 2012

Santa

Hi Everyone!! Happy Sunday!!
Finally back I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas our was super! I have been spending some extra time with my family, feels so strange to be out of my office but so worth it!

Today is Christmas Card Challenge day and the challenge is to use Paint
I used craft paint, I added to Santa's beard and hat. I took green and red paint, added it to my roller and done, turned the squares into presents. Finished them off with stickles.


I am also using this card for my Scrapbook Stamp Society post image used is the following:


That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!

Jovita

3 comments:

jessica said...

this is adorable!!!
Hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Love how your Santa comes to life with the beard you created.

Dangina Martinez said...

Hope you had a Happy New Year. Cute card, like his beard.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina